The State of Vermont conducts periodic household surveys of Vermont residents to accurately measure the uninsured rate and coverage sources for insured residents and also collects information on relevant demographic, income, and employment characteristics. The surveys support information needs of policy makers, program executives, advocates, health planners, and the general public related to identifying, designing, and evaluating health care reform programs to maintain and expand health insurance coverage in Vermont. For questions regarding the health insurance surveys, please contact the health care reform office at 802-828-2316.
Reports and Presentations
- Comprehensive Report (PDF, 1.09 MB)
- Initial Findings Presentation (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Legislative Presentation Updated (PDF, .98 MB)
- Final Report (PDF, 1.17 MB)
- Findings Presentation (PDF, 687 KB)
- Presentation to the Legislature (PDF, 581 KB)
These are large files and may take several minutes to download. If you have difficulty opening the files, please try opening them using Internet Explorer web browser.